- I shoot wide using 6 off-camera flashes to ensure every detail is clear and every room bright
- I offer 180 degree panoramic photos to capture dramatic views
- Outdoors, I use Polarizer and ND filters to feature beautiful deep blue skies
- I shoot from up to 18 feet high to capture sloped properties or better present the home’s natural beauty
- I include photos of the community pool and amenities complimentary
Staging can make the difference between good and GREAT photos.
1,500 sq. ft. or less
1,501 - 2,500 sq. ft.
2,501 - 3,500 sq. ft.
3,501 - 4,500 sq. ft.
4,501+ sq. ft.
Call for Pricing
- Capture that magic transition moment just after the sun sets
- Deliver a powerful impression and convey a home’s unique beauty
- I use a dynamic, portable outdoor lighting system to spotlight a home’s special features
Virtual Tours & Custom Videos
Call for Pricing
Virtual Tours include:
- Still and panoramic photos in full screen HD
- Agent branded and MLS compliant unbranded options
- Detailed property description
- Fast loading speed
- Live agent contact information
- Schools and interactive map live links
- Printable flyer
- Share links to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more
- Clips are recorded in HD
- Include voice-over narration, graphics and captions, panning movement, dynamic transitions, music background
- Feature unique views or demonstrate property features and benefits
- Increase buyer interest when added to Virtual Tours, or as stand alone
Payment, Pricing and Terms
- Payment is required within 5 business days of photo delivery
- No additional bookings accepted until all past shoots are paid in full
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card (via PayPal) accepted
- Unless listed above all pricing requires a custom quote
- All pricing subject to change without notice
- No travel charges for projects within Wake, Durham, Orange, Johnston, and Chatham counties
- $25 travel fee for Alamance, Moore, Harnett, Nash, Cumberland, Granville and Franklin counties
- Re-shoots are the full cost of the original shoot. If a portion of the home is requested to be re-shot then the price will be reduced proportionally but not to exceed 25%.
Triangle Real Estate Photography (TREP), retains copyright of all photos taken and in all material in which they are included. Photos are licensed for your one-time overall marketing use for one specific listing only. FEE FOR RE-USE with permission, of photos for subsequent new listing of same property. Images produced by TREP, including neighborhoods, building exteriors, amenities & common areas may be included with prior approval in a personal database ONLY of images for use in subsequent listings. By downloading images or making payment (whichever comes first) you are agreeing to the terms stated above.